Crisis Services of North Alabama provides services in three specialized areas. Hope Place helps individuals who are victims of domestic violence. HELPLINE provides intervention when people are unable to cope with problems. Rape ResponseHELP assists victims of rape and sexual assault cope with the aftermath of these attacks.
Respond to telephone crisis calls
Domestic Violence First Responders
Rape Response Advocates
2110 South Memorial Parkway
- Pray for families in need
- Donate peanut butter and soups
- Purchase gifts for Manna House clients – new toys for children and slippers for the elderly
- Donate socks, gloves and hats for cold weather
- Donate baked goods, cookies and other holiday treats for weekly meals
- Volunteer to help with dinner on Monday, Wednesday or Thursday any time between 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm – Ages 4 and up welcome to serve.
305 8th Street
AL. Non-Violent Offenders Org. (ANVOO)
Family Services Center
Hope School Bethlehem
The Arc of Madison County