Children & Youth Musical Ensembles
Are your children or youth interested in singing or playing an instrument? They can join one of our children and youth ensembles and make a joyful noise!
Children’s choirs (Wee-Joice, Melody Singers and Voices of Joy) begin practicing at 6:00pm on August 21.
Youth Choir begins practicing August 25 at 7:00pm.
Stay tuned for details on Youth Band.
Our children's and youth musical ensembles are:
• Wee-Joice - Infants, toddlers and parents - A time of musical fellowship with your child as they use instruments like shakers and rattles in activities designed to develop both hemispheres of the brain. Meets in Room 212.
• Melody Singers - Age 4 through 1st Grade - Will enjoy a happy mix of singing, movement, playing rhythm instruments, learning a few basic musical concepts, and good choir conduct. Children must be 4 by Sep 1. Meets in Room 302.
• Voices of Joy - Grades 2-6 - Will learn about the Hymnal, the Christian Year, participation in worship and music reading. Choir sings once a month in a worship service and at other special services. Meets in Room 305.
• Youth Choir - Grades 6-8 - An intermediate choir for Middle School and Junior High students. Practice begins August 25.
• Youth Band - Grades 7-12 - Leads worship for students on Sunday nights. They will also lead intermittently in the Exalt worship service.
Contact our Director of Music, Jillian Gardner, at (256) 539-5734, ext. 226 or email@example.com with questions.